maandag, november 18, 2002

Variatie op een thema:

"I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking political asylum and more so have decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign account. since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of Netherlands, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got."

En als ik nou even wil helpen, krijg ik heel veel geld.
En natuurlijk is het ook logisch dat je een 'CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL' verstuurt naar alle @huppeldepup-accounts.
Ik voel me zeer vereerd door deze persoonlijke benadering ;-)

Geen opmerkingen: