zaterdag, januari 04, 2003

Weer een Nigeriamail, maar nu een andere:

"Am sorry to interrupt your mail box with this but i just have to because i need your help.It may be a long request or story but i need to explian my self well to your understanding.
My name is jeff Amusu, a nigerian, i am 25 years old and based in benin, Nigeria. i passed out from my secondary school since 1996 but dont have any one to help in sponsoring me in higher institution. I lost my father when i was 8 years old, and my mum re-got married 5 years after my fathers death and since then i have not seen my mother. We are 6 (six) in numbers, my mum has for my dad. Though news got to me that my mother has delivered of another kids for his new husband which i have not seen but i know they are all my responsibility. i am not a baby, i hate stealing, i hate doing what is not of GOD sight, i respect my self alot as a image of GOD. that is why i am begging on individuals who feel they can help me to not hesitate to help.dont forget the bible say blessed be the hands that giveth, is the hands that taketh. this is a soul crying seriously for help please dont let me waste away. i am not mentioning a specific amount of money, but saying any thing you can give is acceptable please i really want to go back to school because i know education is the only way to succees and hardworking. A friend do say; i believe in the dream of the future better than the history of the past. and i know the future belongs to those who see impossibility possible. please i beg on GOD fearing people to help a struggling soul. i dont want to be a laughing stock in my family because they believe i can not suceed in life, they`ve abandoned me to face the struggle for survival in life. there is a saying thus; go for the moon, if you miss it you will land among the star. i know i have a bright future, i have always believe in beauty of my dreams.please i am calling on individual, coperate bodies to help a HELPLESS soul. though i know that every successful man today pass through some difficulty.For the man who win today might have been counted out several times but he did not listen to the whistle of the referee. I KNOW MY MIRACLE WILL COME.
If you feel you can help by taking me to your country to work for you on any job, no problem. i will surely do as you say. Right now i work in a cybercafe as a cleaner thats where i sneak ones in a while to check my mail box and i earn just a peanut which is not even enough for my transportation nor my rentage. i know you can help, DO it for me."

Geen opmerkingen: