dinsdag, mei 19, 2009

24B Tema hospital road. Ghana West Africa.
E-mail:kwesinana@mail.lawguru.com
Tel: + 233 542 982 256

Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a help, I would like you to be my partner in business, my client have cash amounting to US$20 Million Dollars to invest in your Country, I also want to use this opportunity to inform you that this fund is not a stolen fund, it belong to my client Mrs. Margaret Nkrumah from Ghana, she inherited the funds from her Late Father.

I will disclose every detail concerning this funds and her to you as soon as I hear from you. I am a Lawyer also from Ghana in West Africa. As at this
moment I write, this fund is in your Country with UN Diplomat who is to deliver the consignment to my client's foreign partner in Country, but
surprisingly I heard that the partner has died so the UN diplomat is now in Country with the consignment but the Diplomat did not no the contents of the Boxes.

A soon as you respond indicating an interest, I will proceed to get the necessary papers for the clearance of the Consignment and after that I will
link you up with the Diplomat in Country.
I have decided to offer 20% to your as a reward to your anticipated cooperation. Bear in mind that the Diplomat did not know the contents of the
2 boxes, we told him it contain Company Documents.

These funds will be invested in your Company as soon as you clear it in your Country.

Thanks you.

Mr. Kwesi Nana Esq.

Geen opmerkingen: