zaterdag, december 10, 2011

Jesse, met een Duits mailadres, mailt mij, Anna (?) het volgende:

I have never had sex with a guy from America, very much want to try it, I am a Russian girl from Moscow - my name is Maria, and you? Let's get acquainted - Come to my page.

Met weer de datingsite die je steeds bij die mails aantreft.


Via een Zwitsers adres bereikt mij dit:

Hello My dear.
How are you doing today and how is everything over there
together with your health? i hope that you are in good
condition of health, i want to use this opportunity to
introduce myself to you. My name is miss Dorris wilson. i
know you maybe surprise on how i got your email address. it
is God plan to us. i got your mail today when i was browsing
searching for a good friend. so i decide to drop these few
line of massage to you. please i will like you to contact me
direct to my email address so that i will show you mail
photo and tell you everything about me and i will also like
to know more about you. thanks for your understand and i
will be hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours Dorris.


Gezien wat er allemaal aan spam doorkomt, wil ik niet weten wat het spamfilter dat er zou zijn, wèl tegenhoudt.

Geen opmerkingen: